For our IT Department in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a:
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Assisting and interfacing with business (including Private Equity, real Estate, Debt, Fund Service departments)
- Provide qualitative analysis of business user needs and evaluate the feasibility of their requirements
- Perform Efront setup, advanced customizations, server side and configuration changes
- Develop advanced skills and knowledge in functional and technical areas
- Work closely with BI Report developers, Functional Team leaders and Project Managers
- Perform support, user training and solution demonstrations and presentations
- You have a first experience in eFront Frontinvest solutions
- You have a Bachelor's degree in IT / Mathematics or related area.
- 2-4 years of previous working experience
- Accounting knowledge and experience in the Alternative Investments industry being an asset
- You are able to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- You are a strong team player, able to build positive and collaborative relationships within the whole IT team
- You are detail oriented with good organizational skills
- You have fluent oral/written communication skills in English, French is seen as an asset