For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Junior Application Support Engineer.
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
The successful candidate will focus on providing support to internal stakeholders, on several applications, including in-house made.
- Analyse and resolve issues, perform monitoring, tuning and optimization of in-house IT applications as well as third party software while ensuring maximum availability and service to customers
- Organize automated deployment and troubleshooting of various client applications
- Under minimal supervision, perform various duties required for the daily support of all assigned production applications and supporting systems
- Logically work through problems to determine their cause and how they can be resolved within incident report
- Exchange with business, either over the telephone or by email, to help them about issues or requests and to solicit feedbacks to assess whether their requirements are met
- Provide second and third line support and expertise / training to the first line support
- Avoid issues repetition and organize handovers to 1st and 2nd Level support external teams, by writing knowledge articles and procedures
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in IT Application Support
- Experience supporting Microsoft technologies would be considered an asset (MSSQL, IIS, ...)
- Experience in SAP ; Succesfactor, Concur, Salesforce would be considered an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people
- Fluent English
- You have a customer oriented attitude
- Strong problem solving skills both analytical and logical thinking
- You have strong collaboration skills with the ability to work well independently as well as in a team dynamic across multiple functional organizations
- Experience in and knowledge of the financial business is an advantage