For our IT Department in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Network Engineer.
The network engineer will be responsible for coordinating and challenging Infrastracture Projects and solutions, as well as maintaining and developing the existing IT Infrastructure.
He/She will be a member of the IT Operations and Services Team within Alter Domus.
He/She must be able to work effectively in a fast paced enviroment and under pressure, be self-motivated, with good communication skills.
The Network engineer will be responsible for the following activities:
- Cross platform knowledge and experience to implement, configure, design, and troubleshoot the Telephony/WAN/LAN/WLAN technologies in an enterprise environment, encompassing a wide range of transport topologies (WAN, LAN, WLAN), advanced services (high availability, load-balancing, QoS, IP, MPLS, VoIP/IP Telephony) and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IPsec, BGP, OSPF)
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades;
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access
- Coordinate vendors and third parties in order to facilitate and speed up problems resolution.
- Manage and troubleshoot WiFi networks (Cisco WLC)
- Experience with Cisco ISE
- Be familliar with Cisco UCC
- Experience with Firewall tecnologies (experience with CheckPoint Firewall would be an advantage)
- Be familiar with Microsoft Windows Technologies
- Infrastructure optimization, security,improve network reliability and performance
- Create and update Project Plans,detailed documentation and diagrams
- Help to implement new processes in order to improve operational effectiveness and organizational synergies
- Drive urgency towards customer lab/field issues with the support organization and internal development teams
Being familiar with ITIL framework and extensive experience in tickets management and associated workflows.
- Bachelors Degree
- 4 years of experience as a Network Engineer
- CCNA certification (CCNP is a strong advantage)
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to interact with all levels of management
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Must be willing to travel to branch offices, as needed