The Systems engineer will be responsible for the following activities:
- Develop,Maintain and Support current infrastructure
- Installation,maintenance and support of system software/Hardware and user support.
- Manage and monitor existing systems.Experience with system and network monitoring tools
- Coordinate vendors and third parties in order to facilitate and speed up problems resolution.
- Manage and troubleshoot WiFi networks (Cisco stand alone and Controller Based Access Points)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Technologies (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS,Terminal services,Print Servers SharePoint)
- Experience with Citrix enviroments
- Basic knowlege of networking
- Knowlege of Virtualization Technologies (VMware,Microsoft Hyper-v)
- Infrastructure optimization, security,improve network reliability and performance
- Create and update Project Plans,detailed documentation and diagrams and end user handbooks.
- Help to implement new processes in order to improve operational effectiveness and organizational synergies
- Drive urgency towards customer lab/field issues with the support organization and internal development teams
- Being familiar with ITIL framework and extensive experience in tickets management and associated workflows.
- Bachelors Degree
- 4 years of experience as a Systems Engineer
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to interact with all levels of management
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Must be willing to travel to remote offices, as needed