We are currently looking to expand our Central Learning Data and Metrics team with an additional Web Programming and Analyst resource.
This is an exciting challenge for the right individual and the opportunity to be the cornerstone of a new direction in Learning Data reporting as we develop a special emphasis on developing standard central reporting on webtools. Ultimately, we aim for this team to grow with the ability to build flexible tools for FC teams, vital for the management of new hires in our constantly scaling operations.
We are looking for an experienced, high achieving and skilled analyst/programmer, who would be able to start right away, and support us in our existing and new projects with the design, development, evaluation, support of internal, end-user tools/applications.
Working within existing system architectures, our Programmer Analysts will confidently maintain, extend, and enhance existing data models and code in ways that extend the functionality of applications, improve business processes, and help end users do their jobs better.
The skills we are looking for are:
- Web development skills (proficient in at least one programming or scripting language and its associated development environment.)
- Basic object oriented design analysis skills
- Strong information engineering and software programming skills to deliver IT solutions to the business
- Strong analytical skills to formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, write new code, and test/debug new programs
- Understand of basic data structures and algorithms
- Passion and capability in business systems analysis
- Proficient with RDBMS technology fundamentals, data modelling, SQL, and query optimization
- Knowledge of Amazon data and financial systems
- DAX language programming a plus
About our rewards
We'll expect you to go the extra mile, but we'll also make sure you're well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount, private health care and pension scheme. If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you'll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later.
We don't like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It's that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it.
It's as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.