Ausy Luxembourg - Middleware Consultant (iSeries V7)
> 2 years experience
- Candidate should have great potential in operational Application support and able to support activities outside working hours.
- Resistance to stress, initiative taking and team-player skills are a must.
- Respect of strict processes is mandatory.
- Respect of target dates is essential.
- Good French and English language (written/spoken) is a requirement.
- Basic or mid level in iSeries V7 system administration skills
- Olympic production control support skills (ERI packages) on iSeries
- Arcad knowledge
- Scheduler knowledge like Control-M and/or Advanced Scheduler
- General Application Operational Knowledge
- Motivated to support shift and planned overtime if required
AUSY group is a consultant in high Technologies with two core businesses: outsourced R&D and IT systems management. AUSY consultants work with corporate departments to design or upgrade IT applications to boost the company's operational performance. AUSY can handle the complete design of an IT system or participate in its partial overhaul, thereby providing solutions for an international restructuring problem, a technological upgrade or a system optimization. In the field of management IT, AUSY consultants work on applications for the company's primary functions and for specific problems. AUSY consultants are able to apply their cutting-edge functional and technological skills to the areas below: n-tier architecture, enterprise application development, e-business/websites/intranet/internet, BI/Operational CRM/analytical, CRM/Control systems, ERP, architecture systems, traditional technologies.
Show full description