Ausy Luxembourg - Middleware Consultant
> 2 years experience
- Candidate should have great potential in Middleware support (> 5 years) and able to support activities outside working hours.
- Resistance to stress, initiative taking and team-player skills are a must.
- Respect of strict processes is mandatory.
- Respect of target dates is essential.
- Good French and English language(written/spoken) is a requirement. German speaking is a plus.
- Docker & container based technology
- Adaptris interlock technology
- Motivated to support on-call and planned overtime if needed
- IBM Integration Bus System Administration
- IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
- IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- IBM WebSphere Application Server administration + liberty skills
- IBM MQ administration skills
AUSY group is a consultant in high Technologies with two core businesses: outsourced R&D and IT systems management. AUSY consultants work with corporate departments to design or upgrade IT applications to boost the company's operational performance. AUSY can handle the complete design of an IT system or participate in its partial overhaul, thereby providing solutions for an international restructuring problem, a technological upgrade or a system optimization. In the field of management IT, AUSY consultants work on applications for the company's primary functions and for specific problems. AUSY consultants are able to apply their cutting-edge functional and technological skills to the areas below: n-tier architecture, enterprise application development, e-business/websites/intranet/internet, BI/Operational CRM/analytical, CRM/Control systems, ERP, architecture systems, traditional technologies.
Show full description