Your Career At Ausy Luxembourg PSF:
Valuing the Consultant profession is one of our challenges. We promote long-term relationships as evidenced by some of our employees who have been working with us for more than 10 years. You will evolve in an internal environment where the human and the well-being is at the core of our considerations.
You will have the opportunity to be trained and certified, discover different customer environments and bring all your skills and ideas.
We propose a concerted and evolving career plan thanks to a listening and accessible managerial team.
As Network and Security engineer you will be an integral part of the client's IT Security team to maintain and optimize the Network and Security infrastructure operated on enterprise.
Equipment from Cisco, CheckPoint, Stonegate, F5 Networks and Symantec.
You will work in a highly technical and passionate environment and receive accountability
to manage your own projects.
- As part of the team, you will work on the supervision, continuous enhancement and evolution of the Network and Security Infrastructure
- You will actively participate in local and global projects within the company
- You will manage a broad range of technologies and applications on daily basis and need to stay up to date on latest technologies arriving.
- You will provide ongoing administration and support to our network and security systems
- Firewalling: Stonegate, CheckPoint, FortiGate, Juniper, F5 Big IP ASM, Cisco ESA and SMA
- Networking: Cisco (iOS, ISE, WLC), F5 Big IP LTM, Bluecoat/Symantec SWG
- Operating Systems: RHEL6/7, Oracle Linux, Windows Server 2012R2/2016, Windows 7-10
- Services: FTP (vsftpd), Webservers (Apache, JBoss, OHS, IIS), Application servers (Oracle Application Stack; SOA, OSB, ODI, BI)
- Applications: External and internal Applications (InHouse Developed based on .NET, Java and Ruby)
- Monitoring: Opsview Monitoring Enterprise / Nagios
- Virtualization layer: VMware
- Scripting: Shell, Perl, Python
- You know some or most of the technologies and services used (and you are open to learn others)
- You have a good understanding of the different networking layers and the routing functions
- You know about the most important protocols (like DNS, HTTP, SMTP, ...) and are able to investigate potential issues
- You know about cryptography and related concepts on a high level like VPN (IPSEC), SSL and certificates
- You are able to deeply analyse packet captures and logs
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English. Any other languages would be an advantage
- You are a fast learner and like new challenges
- You like teamwork and are passionate about your work and technologies
- You are capable of being self-motivated and like to take ownership
Continue your career in a dynamic and human-sized company like Ausy Luxembourg PSF.
Contact us now and send us your CV!