YOUR CAREER AT AUSY LUXEMBOURG PSF
Valuing the Consultant profession is one of our challenges. We promote long-term relationships as evidenced by some of our employees who have been working with us for more than 10 years. You will evolve in an internal environment where the human and the well-being is at the core of our considerations.
You will have the opportunity to be trained and certified, discover different customer environments and bring all your skills and ideas.
We propose a concerted and evolving career plan thanks to a listening and accessible managerial team.
As a SAP Support Engineer, you will have, among others, the following responsibilities:
- Receive and record all requests in our internal ticketing system.
- Handle requests in accordance with SLA.
- Interface with the operational busines.
- Track service requests and incidents.
- Perform technical analyses, code reviews, of Abap developments in small enhancements as well in larger projects.
- Ensure compliance to existing and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Perform bug fix analyses, recommend and implement solutions.
- Support post-import into production SAP projects or new functionalities.
- Contribute to build and to keep the documentation up to date.
- Contribute to improve the services processes
- Knowledge of the following modules: SD, MM, FI/CO, HR, PS.
- Knowledge of new technologies like FIORI and SAP UI5 is definitely welcomed.
- Very good knowledge of SAP customizing and implementation skills in several SAP modules.
- Advanced level of English
- Good knowledge of business processes and interdependencies
- Ability to train and transfer knowledge.
- Practical “hands-on” experience in supporting SAP ERP (Mainly FI-CO & SD), and/or SAP Financial Consolidation.
- Good understanding of financial and accounting processes.