You will be responsible for redesigning our Financial Messaging Exchange Platform and managing the full LifeCycle of an IT development project. The position is based in Luxembourg. You will report to the Transformation & Integration Manager.
What will you do ?
- Redesign of our Financial Messaging Exchange Platform:
- Design a solution, within the architecture guidelines to respond to business and technical needs.
- Implementation new platform which must respond to several criterias.
- Operability, performance, suitability.
- High volume processing
- Transformation, mapping of messages
- Routing and distribute messages
- Prioritization of messages flows
- Automatic Relaunch of messages
- Access Management to files
- Evolution of tracibility processing
- Generation of report activity for customers, channels,....
- Dashboard evolutions
- Automation of deployment
- Change management
- Manage the full LifeCycle of an IT development project:
- Gather Business needs and ensure they are correctly understood by every project stakeholder
- Lead the functional, applicative and technical analysis and designs
- Develop the solution
- Manage all the required testing phases to ensure high quality deliverables
- Write a documentation enabling a full understanding of all the functional, applicative and technical aspects of the solution with the goal of easing future maintenance and evolutions.
- You have:
- Java, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Cloud, Kubernetes, Cluster Manager, Docker, Apache Mesos, Kafka, VertX, JEE ...
- SQL query, Oracle, Exadata, Oaqueue.
- MQ Series.
- ITX / WTX (IBM Transformation Extender), WebSphere Application Server.
- Scripting Unix.
- You are:
- IT-oriented (BAC+4/5) or equivalent in the IT development area.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to take on roles in different business areas for the broadest possible experience.