You will be responsible of redesigning our Financial Messaging Exchange Platform and managing the full LifeCycle of an IT development project. You will report to the Transformation & Integration Manager
What will you do ?
- Redesign of our Financial Messaging Exchange Platform: Design a solution, within the architecture guidelines to respond to business and technical needs.
- Implementation new platform which must respond to several criterias :
- Operability, performance, suitability.
- High volume processing
- Transformation, mapping of messages
- Routing and distribute messages
- Prioritization of messages flows
- Automatic Relaunch of messages
- Access Management to files
- Evolution of tracibility processing
- Generation of report activity for customers, channels,....
- Dashboard evolutions
- Automation of deployment
- Change management
- Manage the full LifeCycle of an IT development project:
- Gather Business needs and ensure they are correctly understood by every project stakeholder
- Lead the functional, applicative and technical analysis and designs
- Develop the solution
- Manage all the required testing phases to ensure high quality deliverables
- Write a documentation enabling a full understanding of all the functional, applicative and technical aspects of the solution with the goal of easing future maintenance and evolutions.
- Prove him/herself a good team player and respect the procedures and processes in use within the bank
- You have IT Skills such as:
- Java, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Cloud, Kubernetes, Cluster Manager, Docker, Apache Mesos, Kafka, VertX, JEE ...
- SQL query, Oracle, Exadata, Oaqueue.
- MQ Series.
- ITX / WTX (IBM Transformation Extender), WebSphere Application Server.
- Scripting Unix.
- General knowledge of the banking world
- IT-oriented (BAC+4/5) or equivalent in the IT development area.
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- You are:
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
- Intellectual thoroughness and likes to get things right
- Sense of initiative
- Ease of contact and team-spirit
- Proactive, personal investment
- Nice To Have Requirements: Knowledge regarding Financial messaging domain is an advantage.
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to take on roles in different business areas for the broadest possible experience.