BIL has set an ambitious program of business development to the year 2020, combined with the development of a new OPS&IT strategy including the replacement of its Core Banking System.
We are currently recruiting for our IT Department some:
Application Software Engineer (senior) (M/F)
In the context of the development of new projects, analyze business requirements, and document the technical solution to implement. When the solution is validated, development within the project team, ensuring the correct quality level, and the respect of coding standards.
- Regularly participation at seminars about innovation, digital, new technologies, ...
- With a specific mindset of mentoring, you will accompany some developers and you will animate the community about various technology topics
- In the project context:
- Participate in the analysis of the expressed needs and requested features
- Design solutions in line with the information system
- Document and validate the solutions by all actors of the project
- Ensure production of quality development, in compliance with our standards
- Communicate project progress with the Project Manager and the clients
- Min. BAC+2 up to BAC+4/5 or equivalent in the IT development area
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings
- IT skills: Sensitivity to the functional and application architecture field
- Domain Front:
- Experience and high technical background in web & native applications development
- Experience and knowledge in Java, .net, Android, iOS
- Knowledge in the multi-tier application development
- Knowledge of new technologies at large (Proficiency of technical and application architecture concepts)
- Domain Middleware:
- Experience and high technical background in Java, XML, SOAP, REST, JMS and excellent general knowledge of libraries and frameworks covering these technologies.
- The endpoints and gateways being considered as business critical, you are able to craft high quality code and implement Unit Testing to ensure high code coverage of automated unit and integration testing.
- Domain Database & Business Intelligence:
- Experience and high technical background in databases and more especially in Oracle (PL/SQL, partitioning, optimization and performance, ...).
- Experience in SQL Server will be appreciated,
- Experience and knowledge in Business Intelligence concepts and principles (Data warehousing, Datamarts, ETL, BI analysis, Big Data, ...), especially on SAP BODS 4.x,
- Experience and knowledge in modelling methods (Merise and UML). Knowing MEGA tool will be an advantage,
- Experience in Unix and Shell scripting,
- Experience and knowledge in BI exploitation tooling, both management and usage : SAP BO Webi, Designer BI4, Qlikview 11 / 12, SAS BI platform,
- Bank knowledge:
- General knowledge of the banking world
- Functionnal knowledge of Temenos suite and associated technology is an asset
- Personal skills:
- Force proposal
- Sense of initiative
- Ease of contact and team-spirit
- Growth mindset
- Respectful of your commitments