BIL provides relevant and innovative financial services to our clients. We are focused on Luxembourg and selected international markets, and on a long-term value creation by empowered individuals and teams.
In the context of activities in our departments, we are actively looking for: IT Architect
Integrated in our Enterprise Architecture team you will be part of:
- the BIL's Transformation Plan :
- Digital part, it focus on innovative financial Web/mobile platform bringing relevant digital banking features to clients and enforce the capabilities on our sales forces. The program is executed by self-organized products teams embracing the Agile software development manifesto.
- The second part of BIL's Transformation Plan is focused on replacement of core banking by T24 from Temenos.
- Projects within strategic portfolios included regulatory, commercials and technical projects
As member of Enterprise Architecture team, your mission will be to contribute to the elaboration and evolution of architectures, including Business, Data and Application layers with a functional focus Data, Risk, Finance and Treasury.
As IT Architect, you will focus on both functional and technical aspects.
Your activities, with the help of architects
- Understand objectives, strategy and business vision
- Ensure that business needs are correctly understood and challenged, formalized in business requirements
- During project initiation phase :
- elaborate high-level conceptual architectures alternatives
- write decisions makings in order to compare alternatives
- animate architecture board and preconize the most adapted (at business, applicative and technical level) alternative
- Participate and coach development teams in designing their solution:
- aligned with conceptual architecture decided during architecture board
- following architectural principles, guidelines and standards
- Ensure to have a global view to ensure coherence of Information System
- Participate to maintenance of Enterprise Architecture Referential
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Economics or Finance management - BAC + 5
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Banking industry
- Strong functional knowledge in banking industry, with a focus on Data, Risk, Finance and Treasury
- Strong Technological background (MicroService, API)
- T24 knowledge is an asset
- UML design and data modeling
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You can participate actively in English and French meetings
- Team spirit is essential.
- Solution oriented
- Listening skills. Seek to understand others
- Communication skills, both with technical and non-technical people
- Ability to design and model systems
- Ability to clearly document business, functional and technical specifications, and to explain the added value in business terms
- Willing to learn (technologies, methods, business activities) and to develop new competencies
- Willing to combine business and technology
- Team player, with an ability to understand the problems of other businesses and be challenged by other architects and business people
- Innovative and creative
- Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies
- Concrete relational and conviction capabilities
- Capacities to organize him/herself and set priorities, manage stress
We offer you
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to take on roles in different business areas for the broadest possible experience.