- In the frame of BIL's strategic plan, Create2025, BIL is engaged in an ambitious multi-year transformation plan. One of the biggest challenge of this plan is the replacement of BIL's core banking platform.
- Next to that, a data management vision has been defined by the Chief Data Officer and has been validated by BIL's Executive Committee.
- This vision is translated by the construction of a new data warehouses as well as a new data exploitation tools. With the final objective to enhance data usage within the Company and increase data management skills in all departments.
- A new Delivery Organization mixing Business and IT skills, has been setup in order to deliver those strategic components. This Delivery organization is under the umbrella of the Head of Retail, Private Banking Lux and Digital and the Chief Operating Officer.
- To enforce Data Management and to accelerate Data governance deployment in the Bank, a Data Office has also been setup, with an increasing transversal role both in the Delivery and in the different departments / entities of BIL.
In this context, the Business Program Manager Data will be in charge of the following activities:
In co-responsibility with the IT Data program Lead:
- Define a detailed plan for the data program and ensure equilibrium between scope / budget / timing for each project in their scope
- Coordinate the key data actors of Data Office implied in data program (BI, Data governance) accordingly to the plan
- Identify and manage interdependencies with all Value Chains planning's, point and the mitigate risks (planning, quality)
- Secure the go-live of GL22 with a focus on Data & reporting topics
- Decisions on arbitrations within the data program that do not impact business cases or budget (remains within a certain threshold)
- Operational follow-up of teams and responsibility of the delivery plan, reports to the delivery managers and preparation of follow-up committees
- Build and maintain operational relationship with key partner
As Data program lead:
- Share the business strategic vision for Data and Okr's with the value chains
- Set-up Okr's linked to program/project
- Identify and define business resources needs
- Stakeholders management
- Trigger and follow change and adoption initiatives with key change partners
- Proven senior experience in Project/Program Management, mainly in the setup of a Data Warehouse
- Ready to work in an Agile mode/mind-set and open to new working methods
- Good organization and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interest in data strategy & technologies
- Pragmatic and Result oriented
- Specific Skills:
- Data Warehouse, data modelling
- Excellent business knowledge: a banking business or/and risk or finance knowledge is a plus
- Excellent adaption skills in complex situation
- Management skills
- Fluent in French and English (other language is a plus)
- Marketing, Analytics, Reporting, CRM integration knowledge is a plus
- Software integration experience is a plus
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to take on roles in different business areas for the broadest possible experience.