The candidate will join BIL's Enterprise Services Department which is responsible for IT Operations, Technical Architecture; IT Security and Technical projects.
The primary roles of the candidate will be to:
- Act as Cloud Officer which will include all responsibilities / activities to set-up, manage a Cloud operating model
- Act as Disaster Recovery manager who will manage the overall disaster recovery review in line with the Business impact analysis and the infrastructure.
Your principal activities
- Definition/review of a Cloud Strategy
- The implementation of an appropriate Cloud governance
- Liaise with Risk, Compliance, Sécurity functions
- Relationship with regulators
- Set-up of contracts with Cloud providers
- Participation to risk assessments;
- Management of the commercial and operational relationship with Cloud providers
- Integrate the Business disaster recovery requirements in the standard available infrastructure and identify the gaps
- Together with the Chief Information Security Officer, review and challenge the gaps to identify mitigation measures
- Enhance the current DRP testing governance, including an end-to-end follow-up, the results reporting, procedure standardization and the documentation
- University degree related to IT.
- Relevant work experience in Cloud infrastructure & IT infrastructure management
- Familiar with Disaster Recovery concepts & Disaster Recovery procedure validations
- Fluent in both English and French.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Capacity to analyze, challenge and negotiate.
- Capacity to work in good autonomy.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively.