In order to accelerate BIL digital transformation, we are currently looking for a Head of Advanced Analytics & Big Data
As a part of the Transformation Program team you will manage a team of data scientists, and you will be in charge to bring the department to the next level.
You will be is charge of:
- Identify, quantify and prioritize all new opportunities, in accordance with the Transformation Plan. You will be the lead to build up and update the roadmap of Advanced Analytics team.
- Manage and follow-up ongoing projects, challenge methodologies, apply Agile principles in the day-by-day management of the team.
- Collect regular feedbacks from your internal clients in order to drive the change and accelerate the outcome.
- Synchronize with the Data Quality and Processing Efficiency teams, ensuring a coherent growth of data central entities.
- Increase companywide awareness and global comprehension about what is AI and where and how it can leverage the business, up to the executive level
- Act as Product Owner for the ongoing development of a Big Data cluster, and its integration in IT Data landscape
- Work closely with Bil DPO in order to be GDPR compliant.
- Very strong statistical & mathematical background (e.g. ENSAI/ENSAE engineer, PhD in Statistics)
- Significant experience (at least 4/5 years) in Data Science, preferably in banking industry, with a practical usage of advanced predictive algorithms (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and more globally supervised and unsupervised standard methodologies)
- Practical knowledge of Hadoop and Big Data ecosystem (Cloudera preferred)
- Expertise in Data Science standard tools : R, Python (including scikit-learn, TensorFlow, pandas), Spark,...
- Strong experience in people management (at least 5 years)
- General knowledge of banking products and environment
- A first experience in Agile
- A proven experience in a position interfacing business and IT is an asset
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic : strong appetence for figures, statistics, algorithmic and quantitative activities
- Strong people management skills : ability to lead more than to manage a group and to develop individuals and competencies
- Willing to learn (technologies, methods) and to acquire new competencies
- Team player & results oriented
- Able to organize a global planning and set priorities
- Comfortable in a fast changing environment