BIL has set an ambitious program of business development to the year 2020, combined with the development of a new OPS&IT strategy including the replacement of its Core Banking System.
In this context, we are now looking for our CBS Functional Design Team
A T24 Business / System Analyst (M/F)
With your strong experience in Temenos T24 implementations in others banks, you will get a unique opportunity to contribute significantly in building the future bank with new core banking platform in a fast paced and constantly changing business environment.
The mission requires close collaboration with Architecture & IT Developments teams, and the various business line representative, to understand business needs and to be able to bring transversal solutions proposals.
Your main objectives will be
- To lead analysis by defining the IT solution aligned with architectural principles and guidelines
- To support functional analysis by understanding business requirements, transforming them in valuable solutions in T24
- To collaborate with the test competence center team by specifying test conditions and expected results based on requirements, by conducting functional test cases
- To contribute in IT solution estimation in collaboration with project managers
- To report regularly to PM progress of each phase related to the scope
- To share the IT solution approach with IT development teams
- MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Languages : English & French
- Experience in Agile & Waterfall projects
- Knowledge of Data Modeling Methods
- Knowledge in MEGA / HOPEX solution for Enterprise Architecture and UML design will be an advantage
- Min 5 years of experience in T24 (including T24 modules + interfaces with other systems)
- Min 5 years of banking experience.
- Strong working knowledge of software architecture design and knowledge of software LifeCycle principles
- General knowledge of the banking products and services
- Good knowledge and understanding of the banking processes
- Willing to combine business and technology
- Communication skills, both with technical and non-technical people
- Ability to clearly document specifications and to explain the added value in business terms
- Willing to learn (technologies, methods, business activities) and to develop new competencies
- Team player, with an ability to understand the problems of other businesses
- Results oriented, self-managed
- Listening skills. Seeks to first understand others
- Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies
- Concrete relational and conviction capabilities
- Capacities to organize him/herself and set priorities, manage stress