You will be responsible for supporting the Digital IT department to develop. The position is based in Luxembourg. You will report to Digital Transformation Manager.
What will you do ?
- Prove him/herself a good team player and respect the procedures and processes in use within the bank
- Manage the full LifeCycle of an IT development project:
- Gather Business needs and ensure they are correctly understood by every project stakeholder
- Lead the functional, applicative and technical analysis and designs
- Develop the solution
- Manage all the required testing phases to ensure high quality deliverables
- Write a documentation enabling a full understanding of all the functional, applicative and technical aspects of the solution with the goal of easing future maintenance and evolutions.
- Develop a dashboard for Agile teams :
- Observe the mode of operation and propose requirements to stakeholders
- Design a solution, within the architecture guidelines
- Develop a new inteface of management
- Test and deploy the solution
- Change management close to the Agile teams
- You have:
- IT Skills (Scripting Unix, SQL Query, Java, React)
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- Sense of initiative
- You are:
- Student of IT-oriented (min BAC+2 up to BAC+4/5)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French
- Ease of contact
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to take on roles in different business areas for the braodest possible experience.