Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. It has always played an active role in the main stages of development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on financial markets. Employing more than 2,000 people, BIL is present in the financial centres of Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, and China.
BIL's Delivery Support & Quality Assurance Team is responsible for supporting the delivery of strategic, bank-wide Business and IT programs, projects and studies, as well as providing IT governance services.
The team is seeking a junior Project Management Office (PMO) trainee to help it in administering the Project/Program tool, providing the required project/program performance reports and analysing data to support projects in taking the right preventive and corrective actions.
The successful candidate will
- Ensure that resources and projects (planning, budgets, deliverables) are correctly implemented in the Project / Program management tool;
- Analyse project / program data to identify issues and propose preventive and/or corrective actions;
- Assist Project / Program managers in running their projects / programs;
- Produce performance reports for the different Programs/Projects;
- Assist in the preparation of presentations to governance bodies (Delivery Committee and Domain Delivery Committees);
- Continuously improve the Bank PMO process and deliverables by extending best practices and proposing enhancements.
Must Have Requirements
- Master's Degree in Organization, Economics, Mathematics/Engineering or Information Technology
- Good interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to organize, structure and present reports, proposals, and other related project/ program data
- Strong analysis skills and focus on customer service and delivery. At ease with figures and excel.
- Fluent (reading, writing, speaking) in English and French, any other language constituting an advantage
- Practical use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project) tools.
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to take on roles in different business areas for the broadest possible experience.