Casa4Funds Sa, a dynamic and entrepreneurial Management Company and AIFM, is currently looking for a proactive and motivated person to join its challenging working environment.
As IT Developer, you will work in our Luxembourg office under the direct supervision of C4F's General Manager.
>> Principal Mission <<
The IT Manager is in charge of the development and maintenance of all in-house software develops by the company.
The software is based on various different Microsoft technologies and communication protocols such as:
- Microsoft Full Stack Developer
- .NET Framework from 2.0 to 4.5+
- Windows Form, Windows Service, DLL, WCF, Console Application, etc. (Windows Server and client programming through Microsoft Visual Studio and different plugins/extensions)
- IIS, SQL Server, Exchange, Active Directory
- Data transformation, integration and analysis (ETL & Reporting)
- XML, CSV, Excel (incl. CSV), Word, PDF etc.
- FTP, SFTP, FTPS, POP3, etc.
>> Secondary Mission <<
Part of the mission of this IT Manager, directly or with the help of external providers, is to administrate the infrastructure and network of the company that comprises among other things taking care of the below
- AD/DC, Group Policy, DNS management
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- WSUS, applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Batch files, PowerShell scripts, WMI and automation
- Virtualization (VMware, vSphere, vCenter) and SaaS
- Backup (Veeam), Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Follow-up of the Hardware maintenance and service
- System performance tuning
- Database system maintenance, integrity of the data, efficiency and performance of the RDBMS
- Ensuring parity between development, test and production environments
As part of this mission, the IT manager will have to manage the following:
- Firewall and Mail GateWay management
- Network protocols and topologies (LAN, WAN, MPLS, VPN, NAT, etc.), both physical and logical
- Network switches and routers (Cisco)
- Remote accesses and services (ActiveSync, OWA, VPN, etc.)
- Network monitoring and maintenance
>> Personal Profile <<
- High level degree in Information Technology
- 2 years + experience requested
- Microsoft Technologies developer
- Curious and autonomous to develop your IT skills
- Dynamic person with good organizational and relational skills, precision and ability to respect deadlines
- Understanding of financial products or previous experience in a financial company would be a plus
- English and French mandatory
If you are interested and meet our expectations, please send your application (incl. CV in English) via the button below.