Mission and activities
- Maintenance and the development of the Enterprise Data Model (Business Data Models, Logical Data Models Physical Data Models).
- Driving data design, standards and data quality management.
- Analyzing & aligning with Data Governance Business Glossary, Data Dictionary and Data Lineage.
- Develop a governance framework to identify, certify and enforce data golden sources across the client data landscape.
- Support the definition and controls of reference data.
- Document the production, usage, flow and transformation of data.
- Identify data functional issues, provide initial recommendation implement measurements (such as data quality rules) for monitoring the quality.
- Transform data from heterogeneous sources into enterprise data models.
Qualification and skills
- 7-8 years experience in the field of IT.
- Experience with data migration and data remediation.
- Experience with enterprise level modelling and data governance.
- Experience in data standardization.
- Ability to lead and develop more Junior colleagues.
- Strong communication skills - oral, written and presentation.
- Knowledge of Big Data such as Hadoop, Spark.
- Knowledge on different database technologies with exposure using Business Intelligence application, data management frameworks tools such as Qlikview, Collibra, SAS, Talend.