What we do
We are currently in the process of building the next generation of cargo management applications and we are looking for motivated people to join our team of interdisciplinary developers.
What we currently use/do
- We build products with Angular and Ionic
- We build backend services with Java, Spring Boot and MongoDB
- We deploy to Linux servers with Ansible
- We do continuous integration with GitLab
- We work in Scrum teams with a Scrum master and product owners
- We work with virtual teams (Guilds) to solve complex technical issues on UI and Be
What we expect from you
- You have a bachelor degree in computer science or a similar education
- You have a proven experience with Angular and TypeScript, ideally with Ionic too
- You have a good knowledge of HTML5 and SASS
- You are able to design Angular tests and familiar with end-to-end testing tools
- You know how to package and optimize performances of a Web application
- You pay attention to the usability of the products you develop
- You have some experience in Object Oriented development, preferable Java and in working with databases
- You are open minded and are able to express your ideas to other teammates
- You are open for feedback and see code reviews as an opportunity for improvement
- You are able to discuss about features and find solutions together with the business
- You take ownership of what you do.
- We work in a "you build it, you run it" mode.
- You are fluent English
- You want to learn
What you can expect from us
- An environment to grow your skills
- The possibility to have an impact on the direction to take
- The opportunity to work within an interesting industry
- To work and have fun with people from many different countries
- Flexible working time
Please provide us with your CV in English via the button below.