Java Developers join our team supporting the European Investment Bank in the historic and exciting city of Luxembourg. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for deploying, configuring, maintaining and developing applications supporting the unique mission of the European Investment Bank.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- 3+ years of experience with Java EE, experience with Java 8 a plus
- Good knowledge of web related technologies
- Knowledge of Hibernate
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge JPA - Java Persistence API
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Experience using the following tools: Maven, Eclipse, SVN, Jenkins
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work within small development teams.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position can be offered as either a CDD or a long-term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH1098.