Join our team supporting European Institutions such as the European Food Safety Agency and major commercial organisations in the historic and exciting city of Parma. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidates will be part of a key team deploying, configuring, and maintaining applications supporting the unique missions of these Institutions.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, working on International projects in a multicultural environment
- Excellent presentation, documentation and negotiation skills
- Certification in PMP and/or Prince2
- Usage of project management tools e.g. MS Project
- Knowledge of Intellectual Property would be highly beneficial
- Fluent in English, both Spoken and Written.
Tasks will include:
- Managing the implementation and integration of several new tools & applications to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality
- Estimating costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference
- Preparing and maintaining project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports
- Guiding the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverable
- Participating in functional working groups and progress meetings
- Managing the change control procedure, gaining agreement for revisions from project sponsors
- Providing effective leadership for the project team, ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience.
The position is offered as a freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV in English quoting reference BBH1357.