In the context of the development and the maintenance of its information systems, the CSSF would like to reinforce its “Information Systems of the CSSF” department and is recruiting an:
IT Security Engineer (m/f)
Ref. « IT-SEC »
- You define and implement the evolutions of CSSF security standards.
- You operate on daily basis on network and security devices and products.
- You maintain and optimize CSSF networks and security.
- You troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
- You help other IT teams to implement security standards.
- You maintain a technical awareness on products and standards of your expertise domain.
- Master's degree with an Information Technology specialisation.
- A minimum professional experience of 4 years in network security field (manage, deploy and maintain network/security solutions) and 5 years in application security field (web applications, penetration testing and intrusion detection).
- Good knowledge in the following technologies: IPS, web proxies, load balancing, web applications Firewalls, authentication solutions.
- Good knowledge of Java, .NET and PHP languages.
- Good knowledge of development quality control environments (SonarQube, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, ...) and development methodologies (SLDC, Agile, Scrum).
- Excellent knowledge of applications security (Secure Coding, OWASP, Ethical Hacking...).
- Good knowledge of penetration testing tools (Metasploit, Nessus, Kali, qualys...).
- Abilities to solve technical problems (wireshark, scripting...).
- A proven experience with applications hosting architectures (Apache, Tomcat, IIS, IBM WebSphere, Docker, Kubernetes...).
- Technical certifications in security solutions will be an added advantage.
- Ability to propose pragmatic solutions.
- Rigorous and structured approach.
- Strong writing skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken French and English. Luxembourgish and/or German will be considered as an asset.
- Organized, good communication and collaboration.
- Team spirit and team work ability.
* * *
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l'Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l'Etat”). Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
The application file must contain:
- A detailed curriculum vitae,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of the applicant's ID card,
- A copy of the applicant's diplomas (candidates who hold foreign diplomas are asked to submit proof of equivalence/registration/homologation of their diplomas in the register of higher education qualifications issued by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research).
Application files that are incomplete or non-eligible (e.g. diplomas that do not meet the requirements or candidates with a non-EU citizenship) will not be considered.
Interested candidates should submit their application (mentioning the reference of the position) via the button below.