For the performance of its prudential supervision, the division « Surveillance des Systèmes d'Information » of the department « Surveillance des systèmes d'informations et des PSF de support » wants to reinforce its team in charge of « off-site » supervision and is hiring:
Several Information Systems Auditors « off-site » (m/f)
Ref. “PSF SU-SUSI-AUD”
Your primary responsibilities
- Contributing to the analysis of applications for authorization of future professionals of the financial sector concerning information technology;
- Assisting other prudential supervision departments of the CSSF regarding IT-related topics and questions (opinions, outsourcing authorizations, points raised by internal or external audit, etc.);
- Participating in meetings with supervised entities regarding IT related topics;
- Participating in national and international working groups regarding IT related topics;
- Keeping up to date on new technologies and anticipating their impact on the financial sector;
- Conducting surveys in the Luxembourg financial sector on specific topics (e.g. business continuity, CyberSecurity, e-banking, etc.).
Other possible responsibilities
Assisting the “on-site” team of the division “Surveillance des Systèmes d'Informations”:
- Performing on-site inspections (OSI) at supervised entities in Luxembourg initiated by the CSSF or at supervised entities in the framework of the Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM) on the IT dimension;
- Drafting of elements of the IT audit reports.
- University degree (minimum BAC+3/Bachelor) in information systems audit, or in computer science with a specialization in finance, or in economics, finance or business management with an IT specialization;
- Proven professional experience of at least 3 years in either of the two following fields in the financial sector:
- Information systems auditing;
- Information security.
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English. Good command of French and/or German. Knowledge of Luxembourgish will be considered an advantage;
- Global knowledge of the financial sector in Luxembourg;
- Good knowledge of the CSSF circulars related to IT applicable to the entities that are supervised by the CSSF;
- Knowledge of European regulation in this area (PSD, eIDAS, NIS Directive etc.) constitutes an advantage;
- Interested in new technologies (Cloud computing, Blockchain and DLT, artificial intelligence, etc.), information security and new payment methods (mobile banking, e-money, electronic wallets, etc.);
- Commitment to be available for missions abroad.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent certifications are considered as an asset;
- Writing, analytical, synthesis and communication skills;
- Proactivity, flexibility and autonomy;
- Team spirit;
* * *
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l'Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l'Etat”). Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
The application file must contain:
- A detailed curriculum vitae,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of the applicant's ID card,
- A copy of the applicant's diplomas (candidates who hold foreign diplomas are asked to submit proof of registration of their diplomas in the register of higher education qualifications issued by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research).
Application files that are incomplete or non-eligible (e.g. diplomas that do not meet the requirements or candidates with a non-EU citizenship) will not be considered.
Interested candidates should submit their application, mentioning the reference of the position, via the button below.