We are looking for a minimum 3 years experienced SAP EWM analyst to be part of the team implementing SAP's System software. As SAP Functional Analyst you report to an IT Supervisor and/or to an IT Project Manager.
- Supporting our system roadmap including our transition towards SAP EWM, your responsibility includes Client business process definition, scope management, issue resolution, work plan development/execution and SAP configuration.
- In addition to the system support of daily business activity, you evaluate, implement and support proposed additions to system software components like program and configuration changes.
- You will support functional design, configuration and personnel in developing solutions to customer related requests and/or system problems.
- You will also manage the relationship with our provider on Special Service Request, whenever appropriate.
- You are passionate about logistics and associated technology, you work with our clients on application challenges and solutions.
- Part of the implementation team, you assist in the configuration of SAP EWM module. Doing so you will become knowledgeable in the area of the various elements of our EWM.
- You may perform integration tasks for in-house developed systems and/or purchased software solutions. In the meantime you look for improvements in systems application and support processes
- You have knowledge of logistics business processes and the required skills in SAP SCM business processes, including the SAP EWM module.
- Exposure and/or expertise on CRM and/or APO modules is an asset.
- Expertise on both, SAP Logistics Execution and in Abap are a plus.
- You are a self-starter and capable to work independently.
- You also demonstrate proven time management skills, organisational skills and team spirit.
- Client management skills and the ability to work with all levels of client are key assets.