Join the IT team in charge of data migration to the new IT platform of the bank
- the BA will work in on going projects in UK (and potentially Belgium?) as a BA in charge of:
- (1) analysing how data requirements of new platform can be met by current data available in Globus/T24
- (2) writing functional/technical specifications of data mapping and conversion
- (3) testing related development
- (4) support business users during UAT and Go Live migration.
- More particularly, this BA will be in charge of all 'client' / 'portfolio' related data.
- At least 5 years of experience in banking sector
- Knowledge of Globus/T24 client applications (CUSTOMER, ACCOUNT, SEC.ACC.MASTER, DE.ADDRESS) - CRM experience would be additional asset
- Fluent in both English (must) and French (asset) both for written and spoken
- Be ready to travel
- Excellent analytical and communication skills - the candidate will have to work both with IT people/developers and local business users
- Previous experience in a similar project would be an asset
- Candidate must be rigorous and able to work/comply with strict deadlines