Description of work
- Application performance management (APM) - administration/support/maintenance of HP Business service management suite.
- Evaluation and possible migration to other APM tools (AppDynamics, New Relic, Dynatrace, etc).
- Onboarding of new applications.
- Analysis and translation of business requirements according to the technical roadmap.
- Develop functional specifications for the implementation of a given process framework in an existing tool environment and plan and support business acceptance tests of tools.
- Development of implementation transition plans and creation of ad hoc and regular reports.
- Design, implement and conduct training for customers and colleagues.
- Perform incident and problem management including user and customer support.
Skills and Experience
- University degree or similar qualification (eg completed IT apprenticeship).
- Extensive knowledge of HP BSM.
- Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems as well as C and Java Programming.
- Application architecture and security (PKI, LDAP, OCSP).
- C and Java Programming.
- Knowledge of the ITIL standards.
- Ability to enforce given standards and ability to enforce given standards and requirements.
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Languages: English only.
Please send your CV via the button below.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - All applicants welcome to apply!