Description of work
- Manage the security governance of bank to ensure an end-to-end security scope.
- Continuously improve the relationship with customer's Security Officers.
- Follow contractual security requirements (ISEC/CSD, SLA, KPI).
- Interact with security process owner (ex: health check mgt, patch mgt, vulnerability mgt, etc).
- Support and implement customers ISEC/CSD.
- Contribute to the definition and follow-up of standards, procedures and security guidelines for the different platforms and environments (TechSpecs).
- Contribute to audit and compliance activities (constraints of CSSF, BNB, customer's contractual constraints and respect of security guidelines)
- Manage security customer requests.
- Manage and own Security Incident Management Process (on call duty).
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in Security governance.
- CISM, ISO27xxx, CISSP certifications would be appreciated.
- Experience with IBM ISEC/CSD framework.
- Languages: ENGLISH only, FRENCH (desirable).
- Duration: 3 - 6 months + Extensions
- Start Date: ASAP
- Rate: Market Rates
- Employment Business: Contracts IT Ltd
Please send your CV via the button below.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.