Description of work
- SIEM and Vulnerability Mgt deployment based on IBM QRadar.
- QRadar devices deployment.
- Logs sources on boarding.
- Uses case/correlation rules improvement.
- Offences Mgt.
- QVM Scan profiles definition.
- Investigation and Follow-up of events/incidents escalated from our SOC Level 1.
- Follow-up of the operational requests linked to internal security and customers.
- Contribute to the process managed by security.
- Follow-up of the security incidents process.
- Follow-up of the vulnerabilities management process.
- Contribute to the definition and follow-up of procedures and security guidelines for the SIEM Mgt, SOC Mgt, Vulnerability Mgt.
- Analysis of the security incidents: advise on corrective measures to implement in order to resolve IT incidents compromising the security.
- Identify and evaluate the security risks on the infrastructure.
- Languages: ENGLISH only, FRENCH (desirable).
- Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Knowledge and experience in IT Security and Network domains.
- Experience with IBM QRadar.
- Background in Vulnerability Mgt, Security Incident Mgt, Forensic Analysis.
- Certifications in IT Security domain would be an advantage.
Please send your CV via the button below.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.