CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector.
Because of growing demands from our customers regarding Cloud Solutions, we need to find a Cloud Engineer ready to join our internal team.
If you are looking for a human-sized team with a friendly atmosphere : you should seriously consider this opportunity!
Here are the missions that are waiting for you:
- You will be in charge of managing central computer systems hosted in datacenters and their subsidiaries in Luxembourg.
- You will be involved in customer projects (design, implemantation, maintenance).
To be more precise, you will have to provide these following tasks:
- Deploy, operate and supporta global IT redundant infrastructure;
- Conduct root cause analysisand implement repair strategies;
- Implement security measuresto the customers' infrastructure (Service request, security patches, software update);
- Document issues and changes;
- Complete routine preventive maintenance on the infrastructure.
If you have this following profile, it is already a good start:
- You are open minded and ready to work in a multicultural environment;
- You have a great Team Spirit which is really important to share your daily tasks with your future colleagues in an open space.
- You are able to speak French & English.
It would be even more perfect if:
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar position in which you have developed your knowledge in IT products like : AWS (Design Vpcs, Subnets and Security / CloudWatch and Cloudtrail), MS environment (Hyper-V, Windows and Exchange Servers, Active Directory...).
- You also have good documentation skills.
- You are able to create procedure.
- ITIL certification would be an added-value.
And now, let's have a look at our offer:
- An attractive salary package depending on your previous experiences and on your skills;
- The possibility to chose what is the best for YOU:
- With or without a company car;
- With 13th month that the end of the year or each month;
- With meal Vouchers or financial compensation.
- Extra-legal advantages(Sympass Card, privileged partnerships with well-known banks, etc...)
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans;
- The integrationin an internal and passionate team in which you will have the possibility to learn from your colleagues, to share advice and to develop you current IT skills;
- The opportunity to get involved in a "Best Place to Work"company!
- Regular events with CTG teams : Learning Lunches, Team Buildings, After Works in the best places in Luxembourg, Xmas party, etc...
- For the sportive ones: the possibility to participate to running events with your team, to play ping-pong during your breaks or every other activities that you would share with us!
- And for the gourmand ones: croissants or cakes are very welcome...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.