CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Junior Data Protection Officer (W/M) for one of our customer.
- CTG is looking for people with a Master's degree in Law or equivalent experience with an interest in Data Privacy Protection & Compliance to work on a project basis.
- The projects are situated within various organizations and companies that must comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- You will start with two weeks of intensive training to become a Data Protection Officer (DPO) and will then join your CTG DPO colleagues in exciting and challenging projects for our customers.
- You graduated as a Master in Law or have some years of experience in Data Privacy Protection & Compliance.
- Knowledge of the GDPR and/or European Law is certainly a plus but not required.
- You have excellent communication skills in French and in english , both oral and written.
- You are accurate and you like to take initiative.
- You have excellent organizational and problem solving
- You have a high sense of integrity and discretion but you can show the necessary persuasiveness and perseverance when necessary.
- You have an eye for detail and quality.
- You like to work independently, but you can also function optimally in a team.
- You have an interest in IT.
- You are available from February 2019
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.