CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a SCCM / MECM consultant (M/F) for one of our customers.
As SCCM / MECM Specialist, you provide support and in-depth troubleshooting to any and all issues related to the SCCM infrastructure or functionality.
- You will work for one of our client, a renowned bank of Luxembourg
- You will share your experience on SCCM matters
- You are involved in the analysis, installation, validation testing, release, migration of various SCCM Environments
- You will take part in solving various infrastucture incidents
- You improve the knowledge database, to help your colleagues and the team
- Your demonstrate a 3 to 5 years hands-on technical experience administering SCCM
- You have an in-depth knowledge of SCCM / MECM: deployment, administration, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance in a critical environment with high SLA
Scripting (PowerShell, VB script...) has very few secrets for you
Windows Server 2016 & 2019 are familiar environments for you
- GPO / AD concepts have no secret for you
- You have a first experience with WDS 10 environment - knowledge of AppLocker/ BitLocker is an asset
Knowledge of Microsoft cluster and VMware is an asset
You are Client / service oriented
Excellent French and English verbal and written communication skills, including creation of technical documentation, to communicate easily with your colleagues & users
You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now via the button below!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.