CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Security & Network Engineer (M/W) for our internal delivery center & our clients.
- You are in charge of managing central computer systems hosted in 2 datacenters in Luxembourg and the WAN/LAN and security infrastructure of 2 Operations sites in Luxembourg (Esch-Belval & / Or Bertrange).
- You are Involved in customer projects (design, implementation, maintenance)
- You monitor and manage remote customer devices and respond to intrusion and availability alerts in a timely manner
- You perform analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of Hardware and software
- You analyze, troubleshoot and correct network problems
- You maintain and administer perimeter security systems such as Firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- You implement security measures to the customers' infrastructure (Service request, security patches, software update)
- You design and maintain computer security policies, procedures and documentation
- You are able to speak French, good level in English required.
- You are experienced and have already worked in a similar position for 3 years
- You are familiar with ITIL guidelines, Certification is an added-value
- You have proven experience with that kind of products: Fortinet, Sophos, Palo Alto, CheckPoint, Cisco, Juniper, Extreme Network...
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- You demonstrate ability to create strict procedures and are disciplined in installation, documentation, event handling and change control
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words?
Then apply right now via the button below!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.