CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Senior Service Desk Agent (M/W) for one of our customers (Located in Kirchberg).
- In a small team, you are the first line user liaison : You receive calls, emails... from all bank users from Luxembourg and London.
- You record incidents in the Service Management Tool, and make an initial assessment to attempt to resolve them. If you can't, then you assign incidents to dedicated support teams
- You manage the incident life cycle, by monitoring progress of incident resolution, closing incidents, and keeping users informed to ensure they are satisfied
- You improve the knowledge database, to help your colleagues and the team
- You are experienced and have already worked in a similar position for 3 years
- You have a first experience with support on VMware (vCenter/ Horizon), Deep Security, Windows 10, Ws2016, Office....
- It's an asset if you are familiar with ticketing tools and ITIL guidelines
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French, to communicate easily with all the bank users
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- You are available from 8am =>21pm
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.