Davidson Luxembourg - Java Developer
> 2 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
- Your will contribute to the elaboration of solutions and design, code, develop and test the new bricks. You will also maintain existing software and provide a third line production support for these applications.
- You have expertise in Java, XML, SOAP, Rest, JMS and excellent general knowledge of libraries and frameworks covering these technologies.
- The endpoints and gateways being considered as business critical, you are able to craft high quality code and implement Unit Testing to ensure high code coverage of automated unit and integration testing.
- Knowledge of Front-end technologies is an asset.
- Spring, JEE, JMS, SOAP, Rest
- JUnit & other test frameworks
- Databases: Oracle (knowledge of PL/SQL Est un plus)
- Tools : Eclipse, Subversion, Maven ...
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
- You have a 2+ years Java background. An experience in a similar professional domain is considered as an added value.
- You demonstrate creativity and initiative while respecting team-work and common objectives.
- You are expected to promptly address urgent request and you are effective in delivering within the agreed deadlines.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
- Intellectual thoroughness and likes to get things right
- Passion for developing outstanding solutions
- Sense of initiative
- Capacity to adapt to challenges
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- Ease of contact and team-spirit
Davidson Consulting is a young company founded in 2005 (2350 employees, turnover 165MEuros), specialized in management consulting and technology expertise.
Show full description
Created in 2005, Davidson is a young company positioned in the high-end segment of management consulting and technological expertise. We are present in 7 countries (France, Belgium, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Germany and Luxembourg).
Davidson is represented by 2350 highly qualified employees who benefit from a horizontal organizational structure where they are encouraged to develop their competencies and skills, their creativity as well as their sense of innovation. Our employees are fully involved in the life of the company and make it thrive every day.
Our 130 managers support the professional growth of their teams through an approach that is both human and professional.
The commitment of everyone around strong ethics and values like trust, attentiveness, excellence and well-being in the workplace enabled Davidson to achieve a turnover of €165 million in 2016.
Our qualitative approach allowed Davidson to rank as top place to work in the France & Europe Great Place to Work rankings.
In order to accompany the growth of our division in Luxembourg, we are hiring a Java Developer.
As part of its diversity policy, Davidson examines all applications for comparably skilled candidates, including candidates with disabilities.