Deloitte provides a broad range of cyber security services to respond to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Our cyber security experts have hands-on experience not only in assessing complex networks and systems, but also in designing and implementing information security governance and transformation programs. As a cyber-security consultant, you will work with our diverse teams of leading professionals to help design and implement solutions to some of today's toughest cyber security challenges. You'll have an opportunity to build skills across a variety of cyber risk domains and gain exposure to the challenges of a range of industry sectors
You will have the opportunity to
- Assist clients in developing cyber security strategies and multi-year implementation and remediation programs based on business priorities and risks
- Advise clients in defining security governance and target operating model positioning within the organization
- Assess and Architect or implement ISMS based on industry standards (e.g. ISO 27001:2013)
- Assess information security risks and architecting or implementing information security risk management frameworks based on industry standards (e.g. ISO 27005:2011) or local regulations
- Help clients to address the underlying security challenges raised by the digital transformation journey (Mobile technologies, Cloud computing, IoT, Digital trust, etc.)
- Advise clients in understanding the overall business case and effective use of security technologies by identifying constraints, risks and integration points
- Assist clients in selecting and designing specific security architectures and technologies
- Support our product development and eminence activities
To fit in the role, you also
- Have Master Degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security or other technology discipline
- Benefit from 2 to 6 years of relevant professional experience
- Demonstrate ability to understand and assess Cyber security from both a technical and business perspective
- Demonstrate knowledge in one or more of the following Cyber security domains, including: Security Governance and Management, Policies and Procedures, Identity & Access Management, Cyber Threat Management, Security Architectures, Network and Infrastructure Security, Secure System Development Life Cycle, etc.
- Have an excellent knowledge of Risk and Regulatory frameworks (e.g. ISO 27000 series of standards)
- Have CISSP or CISM certifications would be considered as an asset
- Have programming skills (e.g. Python, .NET or Java) would be considered as an asset
- Show ability to work independently and take part to multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Be fluent in both English, French or German would be considered as an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and
Through your variety of experience, have the opportunity to develop the analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential, no matter what career path you eventually choose.
Be continually challenged by your clients, your team members, and your peers
Have access to counseling and training/certification opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
What impact will you make?