Our Information & Technology Risk team provides assistance with various increasingly complex IT issues, to help our clients mitigate risk. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients.
What is it about?
As IT Audit & IT Risk Junior Consultant, you will:
- Help our clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network
- Specialize in auditing IT infrastructure and application controls, assessing and diagnosing complex security solutions, designing risk management frameworks, and assisting our clients in the definition of sustainable security governance and processes
- Advise our clients to achieve their governance and risk management objectives
- Gain in autonomy and play an increasing role in client interactions
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to have:
- A University/Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT audit, Business Administration or related discipline
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to problem-solving
- Proven efficiency under pressure and keen to face challenges in diverse environments
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong team and client relationships
- Fluency in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset
- Interest in acquiring the CISA, CISSP, CISM or other relevant professional qualification
What do we offer?
Get hired as IT Audit & IT Risk Junior Consultant and you will:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Deloitte University and Induction Program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?