Our IT department creates the technological environment and assistance that enables employees to quickly access vital information and succeed in their job on a daily basis using the most efficient powerful tools and emergent technologies.
In order to reinforce our Helpdesk team we are cuttenly looking for a motivated Officer.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Follow up and dispatch support requests
- Manage IT and Telecommunications equipments inventories (PCs, phones, printers)
- Follow-up and prepare all computer and phone equipment (Hardware and software) upon arrival or departure of new employees
- Follow-up on equipment sent to reparations or manufacturer and on all IT equipment lendings
- Perform first level support and interventions on IT office equipments (docking / screen / keyboard / connectivity tests or replacements)
- Write processes and user guidelines
- Participate to ad-hoc projects
To fit in the role, you also
- Are graduated with a two-year University degree in IT, Computer sciences or Business Administration and you ideally have a first similar experience
- Have a passion for helping people with great communication skills
- Are available, flexible and team oriented
- Have a great team spirit and stress resistant
- Are rigorous and attentive to details
- Have good knowledge of MS Office 2016 as well as of Windows 10
- Have good knowledge in IT Hardware equipments: PC, Printers...
- Have good ITIL knowledge
- Ideally know about deployment tools such as SCCM or WDS
- Are fluent in French, in English and german is an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
What impact will you make?