Our IT department creates the technological environment and assistance that enables employees to quickly access vital information and succeed in their job on a daily basis using the most efficient powerful tools and emergent technologies.
The purpose of this position is to provide effective management of large IT projects as well as to oversee the management of multiple smaller projects. To do so, you will ensure the application of standard, defined methodology to the project, and provide the leadership skills necessary to control the execution of the project tasks, as defined in the methodology.
Summarized responsibilities include: general project management, change management and status reporting .
You will have the opportunity to
- Lead project planning including project scope, project follow-up and project cost/benefit estimates
- Control the project scope, schedule and cost baseline, and monitor the project execution to ensure that the plan is being followed.
- You will create and coordinate documentation to explain and ensure changes are taken into account
- Develop a communication plan for the project team and stakeholders.
- You will facilitate and participate to meetings throughout the project life cycle, which includes gathering requirements, designing systems, reporting written status and creating review documents
- Establish the project risks definition and mitigation approaches.
- You will monitor project activities for the risks occurrence and take timely action to mitigate them.
- You will also advise project team members, stakeholders and Senior management of actions required or completed
Your role as a leader
- At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
To fit in the role you also
- Are graduated in IT
- Have at least 8 years related experience with project management for large IT projects
- Are project focused and results oriented
- Possess strong written and verbal communications skills to a wide variety of audiences
- Have a strong analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Hold a Prince2 or ITIL certification
- Are fluent in French and English
We want to hear from you! Join us and
- Enhance your network in the Luxemburgish market
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?