Our consultants provide major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their business strategy, organisation, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm. We advise clients to Excel in their business performance, target operating model, functional and technical architecture and assist them in their transformation projects. We support as well our clients across industries in their innovation strategy and in their search for efficiency in operations.
What is it about?
As a Robotic Process Automation Business Analyst you will
- Be part of internal and client engagements that identify, design and implement RPA solutions for our clients
- Identify business processes and define priority for automation
- Assess complexity, risks and dependancies of each process
- Prepare Business Requirements Document
- Interact with clients during workshops, present summary of findings
- Deliver process re-engineering findings to the RPA development team
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to
- Hold a Master degree in Finance, Business Administration or in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, engineering
- Have 2 to 5 years' of experience in similar functions or in transformation projects or development and management IT programmes/projects
- Ideally have experience in RPA technologies. Practical knowledge on Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or Uipath is considered as an asset
- Show excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mind-set
- Have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Be a self-starter, keen to learn and build expertise
- Be fluent in English and French. German is considered an asset.
What do we offer?
Get hired as Business Analyst Consultant / Senior Consultant and you will:
- Push your boundaries and have the chance to exploit our Global network for career opportunities
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?