For our internal purpose and in order to support our Enterprise Architect, we are looking for a Junior Solution Architect with 2 years relevant experience.
This is an opportunity for you to work at the frontier between business needs, industrialization, innovation, security and constraints related.
More specifically, you will have the opportunity to
- Collaborate with experts, from business to technical background
- Accompany highly valuable projects in phase of solution design
- Realize impact analysis, design, innovation, and quality services
- Select and propose solutions fit for purpose
- Help to maintain architecture cartography and IT assets inventories
- Help to design and implement target blueprint
- Trigger transformation programs and design best of breed architecture
To fit in the role, you also
- Are experienced or familiar with Information System assets, landscape, layers, design, technology and organization.
- Have a great appetite to learn and adopt best of breed technology trends
- Wish to improve your understanding of Information System and its link to organization
- Picture Architecture as a great transversal discipline that serves the business, describes Information System, offers solution integration and minimize investments risks.
- Demonstrate great interpersonal skills, and you have the ability to understand business challenges and define fit-for-purpose solutions.
- You are fluent in both French and English
Join us and you will
- Have great career opportunities to evolve in architecture landscape, in diverse environments and purpose
- Contribute to help the firm gain in maturity, and implement its business strategy.
- Have opportunities to demonstrate your growing leadership to top-decision makers, to benefit from Deloitte network recognized experts, and to benefit of a tailored-made training & career plan.
What impact will you make?