Your future team
Our international tax specialists advise, guide and implement innovative tax solutions to secure the best results and help our clients. They deal with all types of fiscal issues such as corporation tax, international tax regimes, withholding taxes, reporting and accounting. As junior data manager in our Tax IT team, you will assist our tax specialists in the processing and standardization of accounting data provided by our international clients.
Your next challenge
- Oversee the deployment of data to the Data Warehouse
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs
- Cooperate with IT department to deploy software and Hardware upgrades that make it possible to leverage Big Data use cases
- Monitor analytics and metrics results
- Implement new data analysis methodologies
- Create reports and data visualization dashboards
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
- Hold a Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Management, Business Intelligence or information technology
- Have between 1 and 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Hold SQL Language / SSIS / Power BI / Tableau / Data visualization and are able to work with large datasets
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with a critical thinking and problem solving approach
- Show good communication skills and ability to build relationships within a team
- Speak French. Good knowledge of English
Join us and...
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more...
- Experience our commitment towards csr and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte; Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.