Your future team
As global leader in providing services to the investment management industry, Deloitte is deeply committed to the digital transformation of its services to stay at the ForeFront of financial innovations.
In addition, constantly evolving regulatory requirements (UCITS IV, AIFMD, Solvency II...) create a broad range of opportunities.
We are now looking for a Digital Applications Tester to surpport our team in a crucial position within our challenging industry and be a key part of our IT Strategy.
Your next challenge
- Assess the risks and prepare test plans and strategies
- Review user stories to validate acceptance criteria and contribute to iteration planning
- Cooperat with your team to define automated tests to ensure that the solution meets the specifications
- Perform the remaining manual tests
- Share with the development team best practices to prevent flaws
- Contribute to the elaboration of continuous improvements of the testing methods and tools
- Be involved together with the teamin the overall quality assurance of business software developments and deliveries
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work alongside recognized experts in a knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural company
- Team up with dynamic and versatile young professionals within a challenging and constantly evolving environment
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Hold a degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 1 to 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Have experience with BDD/Test automation
- Have basic knowledge of one or more programming languages and SQL
- Are details oriented and have a critical mind
- Have good communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Have strong analytical skills
- Can take sound initiative and work in an autonomous manner
- An overview of investment fund industry is an advantage
- Are fluent in French and English
- Knowledge of Selenium or have the ISTQB certification is an advantage