Your future team
As global leaders in providing services to the investment management industry, Deloitte's investment management practice provides global resources and capabilities with a local presence. Several services provided by our Luxembourg office rely heavily on IT systems: data processing, automated controls, reporting and connectivity with international financial databases...
These systems are designed and developed in-house by our pool of technology experts. To support the fast growth of our activities we are looking for individuals who are passionate and committed to create innovative IT solutions.
Your next challenge
- Focus on software engineering while developing a strong expertise in the Investment Funds industry
- Develop data intensive application and dealing with ETL and heavy data processing. The main technologies used being C# and .NET framework using SQL Server
- Create innovative user interfaces based on technologies like ASP.NET, AngularJS and ReactJS
- Apply Agile methodologies (Scrum) on a daily basis.
- Use best practices for development lifecycle: TDD, Clean code, QA and CI/CD
- Work hand in hand with our financial experts and be on daily contact with the client
- Provide some visibility to the stakeholders on the scope, progress and issues in the solution delivery process, or knows how to get it and provides proactive feedback
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
- Hold a Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Be able to write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability: your code is written with Testability as a prime target
- Are familiar with code quality and continuous delivery
- Be keen to learn new technologies and the business world
- Have a first experience in the Investment Funds industry or related field
- Have a collaborative mindset - you enjoy sharing knowledge and succeed as a team
- Have exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Have strong analytical and organisational skills
- Be fluent in English, French is considered an asset