Your future team
This is a challenging SQL DBA position ideal for candidates who would like to make a quick and significant progress in their careers. It is open for highly motivated DBA with at least 2 years experience who are ready to acquire the required knowledge in a short time.
Your next challenge
- Configure and maintain SQL environment and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance to ensure high levels of performance, availability and security
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues and document changes
- Establish, validate, document and secure recovery processes
- Maintain backup and recovery procedures
- Tune performances
- Assist developers, testers and support teams
- Perform scheduled maintenance asinend support release deployment activities
- Share domain and technical expertise provide technical guidance to other peers and team members
- Are graduated with a bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or IT
- Have a minimum of 2 years of SQL Administration experience
- Have a good knowledge of High Availability (AlwaysOn) and Disaster Recovery options for SQL Server,
- Have experience with backup, restores and recovery model
- Have experience with performance tuning and optimization
- Are flexible and team oriented
- Are able to work with a spirit of international organization
- Are able to work in English on a daily basis
Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development.
Please click on the button below to discover the standards for this role.