A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
Leader in Luxembourg and Greater Region for the “Datacenter, Cloud and Managed Services field, EBRC have the ambition to become the hub of Excellence and Trusted center in the management of the sensitive information.
In the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, EBRC is looking for an:
Internal IT Auditor (M/F)
As a member of an international team, your mission will be to:
- Set up the internal IT audit function at EBRC;
- Analyze and assess the levels of risks of the information systems, of EBRC IT projects and of the control mechanisms implemented through the exercise of planned audit assignments.
- Provide reasonable assurance on the degree of risk control, propose improvements and make recommendations.
- Carry out missions to follow up the recommendations made.
- Perform EBRC's internal audit risk assessment.
- Define and organise, in agreement with the management and departments concerned, the annual and multi-annual audit plan.
- Participate in the preparation of reports for the Cssf and the Inspection Générale.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of EBRC's methods and standards
- You hold a master degree or equivalent in information security, information technology or related field.
- You have at least 3 to 4 years proven experience as an Audit Manager, Senior Auditor, or Senior Consultant with high leadership, with background in IT, Finance and Accounting, Operational Risk, Information Security in / in relation to the world Banking & financial services;
- You consolidated professional qualifications in the field of IT auditing. Preferably (and / or):
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Cia (Certified Internal Auditor)
- Certifications related to information security / risk management (such as CISM or CISSP);
- You have the capacity to gather and federate.
- You are Autonomous, honest, diplomatic, you are rigorous and possess real analytical, synthesis and editorial skills.
- You are fluent in English and French, with knowledge of another language being considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of COBIT, ITIL and ISO 27001/31000 is recommended.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential. Within EBRC, you will benefit from a broad autonomy as well as an attractive remuneration, based on your skills and motivations. This position is also accessible to anyone with a disability.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
You will enjoy a large autonomy to participate in the development of the ICT environment.
This position is also available to anyone carrier (is) a disability.