A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC is an undisputed leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region. Its integrated "Data Centre, Cloud and Managed Services" have made it a reference model in Europe with the aim of becoming a centre of excellence and confidence in the management of sensitive information.
In the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, EBRC is looking for an:
ISO - External Project Officer - CDI (M/F)
As a member of an international team, your mission will be of reviewing the risks associated with EBRC's customers' projects.
You will be involved in several task related to:
The Risk Management Governance
- You will provide to the management your support in maintaining sound Risk Management practices based on ISO 31000, ISO 27005 standards, and supporting EBRC Threats Landscape evolution.
- You will define and align an external project risk framework according to internal Risk Management framework and Information Security Policies.
The monitoring of external projects
- You will be in charge of monitoring the evolution of the external projects Threat Landscape, and anticipate risks evolutions.
- You will evaluate external projects Information Security measures and controls progress, and good practices.
- You will anticipate changes of Security good practices (NIST, ISO, Sans, Competition, Research...)
The Compliance framework
- You are in charge of maintaining your knowledge of regulatory requirements potentially applicable to customers' Landscape and ensure that theses aspects are covered during external projects.
- You are in charge of ensuring that compliance to Norms is not deviated from; and ensure corrections are addressed timely.
- You will provide insights on Risk Management Practices and on information on the contexts and scopes of ISO certifications and project in the context of customers' Audits
- You will provides support to ISO - Internal Projects whenever it is required.
- You will participate to Cert activities.
- You hold a A level (Bac) + 3 to 5 years studies in Information and Computer Security or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years in the field of Information Security, Information Assurance, Control, and / or Risk Management.
- You have a Good technical knowledge of common information systems, Networks, Architecture concepts and Security engineering
- You have a strong handling of Information Systems Security standards (ISO/IEC 27001:2013, PCI-Dss v3.1)
- You gained experience in managing projects and you feel comfortable in Luxembourg and European's regulatory landscape.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
You will enjoy a large autonomy to participate in the development of the ICT environment.
This role is open to applicants with disabilities