A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC is an undisputed leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region. Its integrated "Data Centre, Cloud and Managed Services" have made it a reference model in Europe with the aim of becoming a centre of excellence and confidence in the management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its "Trusted Services Europe", at national level and at international level, EBRC is seeking to recruit a:
Senior CERT Officer (M/F) - Permanent Contract
- As a member of an international team, you will be: Reporting to the CISO, this function will be part of the Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) and will handle security incidents jeopardising the information systems of the group.
- Maintain and manage continuous improvement of the CERT IT Platform
- Develop new tools for Artefact handling, Malware analysis, Threat information sharing and Forensics analysis
- Improve incident response procedures:
- Investigate information security events including potential system misuse, internal frauds, hacker break-ins, and system outages due to denial of service attacks.
- Follow the escalation procedures to notify of all suspected information security problems
- Improve vulnerability management processes
- Improve malicious activity detection tools & procedures and augment the CERT capabilities to handle and respond to real security events.
- Provide all IT departments, including the CERT team, with technical support on matters related to information security. This includes:
- adoption of automated tools to enforce or monitor the compliance with information security policies, procedures, standards, and similar information security requirements
- criteria to use when selecting security events to audit and monitor
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge
- Conduct sentinel activities
- Create new tools or modify existing tools to participate to the CERT community.
- University degree or equivalent experience, in a relevant subject
- Very good command of English and French (written and spoken)
- Ability to lead meetings, good communicator
- Strong teamwork abilities
- Strong Experience in information security and event/incident handling
- Experience in the field of IT security;
- Potential to develop skills and learn new technologies;
- Knowledge of UNIX, Microsoft, Oracle, SPLUNK, and more, is a plus.
- Knowledge in ISO framework (ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ...) is a plus.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework is a plus.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
You will enjoy a large autonomy to participate in the development of EBRC's CERT.
This role is open to applicants with disabilities.